Explore and expand your leadership abilities through public speaking, conflict management, and relationship building while developing a strong vision and values.
Future Skills Grant Eligibility
Are you a domestic student currently residing in British Columbia? The Future Skills Grant program may be able to cover your tuition and other eligible fees. Please check our website to determine your eligibility.
All other students may still register for this program through the course links below.
What you will learn
- Expand your knowledge of yourself as a leader, exploring your leadership vision, values, strengths, and beliefs and how these relate to dealing with changing circumstances, uncertainty, and ambiguity.
- Discover the joy of public speaking and how it helps leaders communicate ideas more powerfully.
- Overcome nervousness and handle impromptu speaking situations, develop and deliver strategic narratives to share brand values and marketing messages, and communicate appropriately in times of crisis or change, while building trusting and deeply engaged relationships with consumers and staff.
- Discover factors that contribute to conflict, how to more effectively manage and reduce conflict, and how to effectively deal with challenging relationships.
What to expect
Classes may be offered face-to-face, fully online, or through a blended delivery model, by instructors who are working in a field related to the course content.
Instruction will emphasize practical skill and knowledge development through interactive and collaborative learning activities.
Fees and other costs
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
Need help with tuition?
Explore your options for scholarships, grants, bursaries, and loans.
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.