Develop and strengthen the communications skills needed for success in the workplace, both interpersonally and in support of team productivity and project success.
What you will learn
- Communicate effectively, persuasively, and ethically to support productivity and profitability through the effective management of dynamic interpersonal relationships.
- Strengthen your communications skills to advance their careers.
- Plan and use a variety of business communication vehicles that are targeted to the specific audience and topic; attention will be devoted to the development of clarity in communication.
- Identify their own communication preferences and learn how to build positive, accountable relationships with individuals and groups in the workplace.
What to expect
Classes may be offered face-to-face, fully online, or through a blended delivery model, by instructors who are working in a field related to the course content.
Instruction will emphasize practical skill and knowledge development through interactive and collaborative learning activities.
Fees and other costs
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.