Learn proven coaching strategies to work and learn with teams in a workplace, identify priorities, and resolve issues for enhanced engagement and organizational success.
What you will learn
- Starting with the basics, build and progress your coaching skills.
- Discover, practice, and hone specialized tools, skills, strategies and practical resources used in leadership coaching.
- Learn about the Coaching Model, and apply in-depth listening, and questioning
- Explore how leaders can create a coaching environment, and build support for coaching in the workplace.
- Enhance a leader’s ability to further develop coaching conversations by encouraging self-awareness, deeper relationships, increased performance levels, enhanced engagement, higher levels of motivation and sustainable change
- Learn how to work with a team, learn with them, review progress, and help the team resolve issues by drawing out capabilities and commitments until the vision is achieved.
What to expect
Classes may be offered face-to-face, fully online, or through a blended delivery model, by instructors who are working in a field related to the course content.
Instruction will emphasize practical skill and knowledge development through interactive and collaborative learning activities.
Fees and other costs
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.