Required fields are indicated by .
Course DescriptionCoaching involves unlocking an individual’s potential and maximizing their performance through careful guidance. Students learn essential steps in the coaching process, assess their coaching skills, develop methods for improvement, and discuss concepts such when and how to coach. Exercises include conducting a coaching discussion to improve/sustain performance and providing effective feedback regarding employee performance.
- Leadership Certificate : Electives
- Leadership Coaching Associate Certificate : Required
- Leadership Coaching Certificate : Required Courses
- Office Administration : Legal Office Skills Certificate : Electives
- Office Administration: Administration & Supervision Certificate : Electives