Required fields are indicated by .
Course DescriptionThe only constant in life is change, which can be overwhelming. This course examines the business and human sides of change, presenting strategies for addressing employees' emotions during times of transition. Students explore their own role in the process by analyzing their personal reactions to change while learning the steps of communicating change, how to deal with employee resistance, and how to increase team commitment to change.
- Business Leadership & Management Certificate : Electives
- Leadership Certificate : Required
- Leadership Coaching Certificate : Required Courses
- Office Administration : Legal Office Skills Certificate : Electives
- Office Administration: Administration & Supervision Certificate : Electives