We are excited to launch the new Applied Leadership and Business Management Certificate beginning September 2022. As a result, this program will be discontinued.
If you are a current student in the Business Leadership & Management certificate, please reach out to email@example.com to address your individual program completion needs.
For new students, you can learn about the new Applied Leadership and Business Management Certificate here.
What you will learn
- Effective communication for organizational advancement
- Ethical actions regarding stakeholders and the environment
- Critical business thinking
- Accounting, finance, and investment principles
- Leadership theories and perspectives
- Human-resource processes and systems
- Sales and marketing strategies including non-profit and global selling
- Team building in a multicultural workplace
- Approaches to small business, technology, and competition
What to expect
- Practical assignments
Vancouver Community College is a post-secondary institution committed to educating adult learners. Applicants should be 18 years of age or older, or a secondary school graduate.
- Highly motivated
- Able to work well in a structured environment
- Ability to work with confidence independently and on a team
- Ability to reflect on their own practice
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- High performance standards
- Initiator, self-starter
- Flexible, adaptable
Fees and other costs
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.